Courage. Clarity. Confidence.
Horizon Leadership is a vision I have for serving leaders and their teams. I’ve taken a stand for focusing on the human and relational dimensions of organizational life – cultivating the talent and resourcefulness of individuals and teams so they move towards their goals together. Every service is focused on building courage, clarity and confidence in those we serve so they can dare greatly in their leadership.
THE COMPELLING WHY
After 20 years of what I call my “accidental” career, I made a big leap and completely changed my own career path. In 2005, I founded Horizon Leadership and dedicated my work to supporting leaders and teams on their journey. As an executive, leadership and team coach, I serve leaders and organizations as a caring and provocative ally as they boldly transform.
There are a number of beliefs that inform who I am and how I work with my clients. I believe that:
Life and leadership is a journey
Change is exciting
We always have choices even in the midst of our greatest challenges
People want to be in authentic relationship with themselves and others
Taking time to pause, reflect, and renew is an essential practice of leadership
No one needs to journey alone; reaching out for help and guidance is courageous and authentic
Our strengths, values and passions are the source of our greatest fulfillment; it’s important to cultivate them actively in life and leadership
The Sparks that Inform My Leadership
- My best role in life is being a Mom. My three children are my teachers and I adore learning from them.
- My best partner is my husband. We are blessed that our opposites attracted and have co-created a strong foundation for life together.
- My puppy Piper is my muse.
- Horizon views inspire me to look at the big picture, imagine the vast possibilities, and propel me to live more boldly.
- I renew my spirit in nature. I love walking in the forest, hugging trees, floating in water, and watching clouds.
- I love learning. It keeps me fresh, engaged and excited to bring new perspectives to those I serve.
- I like to colour outside the lines.
- My strengths are: Activator, Strategic, Maximizer, Futuristic, Relator, Woo