New Paradigm for Leadership Awareness
Cohesive teams are ones that are productive, happy and engaged. The signature of their success is high trust relationships. If you want to achieve this level of team engagement, RSI@Work™ will build the capacity of your Leaders to do so.
What is Relationship Systems Intelligence™ (RSI)?
A team is an interdependent group of individuals who exist to create results. They are a relationship system with a unique personality, history, strengths and challenges. Sometimes they thrive, other times they struggle. Relationship Systems Intelligence™ is the ability to be aware of what is going on in the system and a skill set to work with the relationship dynamics in a constructive, engaging manner.
RSI@Work™ equips leaders with tools to achieve the following:
- Improved team morale
- Enhanced alignment and trust
- Effective and open communication
- Work with conflict constructively
- Increased creativity and productivity
- Clarity around accountabilities
- 16 hour course delivered over two full days
- Supported learning following training to coach participants in successful work based applications
- Ideally suited to be part of a coaching and development program for Leadership or Management Teams
RSI@Work™ is a program developed by CRR Global, the creators of the Organization & Relationship Systems Coach training program. Janet Frood is one of the few licensed facilitators of this program in the world.