Build Team Trust & Alignment
Your team has the potential to reach new levels of cohesiveness and performance, yet something is getting in the way. They may be facing uncertainty from continuous change or shifting roles. Perhaps there are signs of low trust or emerging conflict.
Team coaching is a powerful process for any leadership or cross-functional team, including volunteer Boards of Directors. If your team needs to reset its vision, build trust, improve relationship dynamics, achieve alignment or prepare for a change initiative, team coaching is ideal.
Horizon Leadership applies a relationship system coaching approach specifically designed to enhance team synergy. This is achieved by coaching the leaders and their teams together to develop the potential that lives within the team system. Our innovative approach results in teams that are more aligned, collaborative and productive.
How We Do It
- Foundational assessment session to develop your team coaching program
- Apply an assessment tool to get a picture of the team's strengths and areas for development
- 1 or 2 day team coaching retreat using relationship systems coaching tools
- Summarize learning, create alignment towards shared goals and define an action plan with ongoing coaching support
- Monthly or quarterly coaching check-in meetings to deepen the team's effectiveness and support accountability towards goals
Tools We Use:
- StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Team Diagnostic™ Assessment
- The Leadership Circle Culture Survey™
- Conflict Dynamics Profile®
- Five Languages of Appreciation at Work